Medik8 Clarifying Foam is an exfoliating foaming cleanser.
Deep cleansing, antibacterial and exfoliating foaming cleanser suitable for acneic and oily skin. Developed especially for problem skin, betaCleanse combines the effective FDA approved anti-acne beta hydroxy acid - salicylic acid with a novel niacinamide, tea tree oil and chlorhexidine gluconate blend to help improve the appearance of problematic skin, whilst helping prevent future breakouts.
Key Actives :
- Salicylic Acid: exfoliation properties comparable to those of AHAs with less irritation to the skin. Blocked pores are cleared as dead surface skin is sloughed away, preventing congested skin.
- Niacinamide: also known as Vitamin B3; exhibits anti-inflammatory action, whilst reducing redness and irritation. Reduces the rate of sebum production and aids with exfoliation.
- L-Mandelic Acid: a gentle anti-bacterial AHA, with exfoliation results comparable to those of glycolic acid, without the associated stinging or irritation.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate: aids in preventing bacterial growth during use, whilst helping to inhibit microbial re-growth between uses.
- Tea Tree Oil: helps to reduce skin inflammation, whilst exhibiting anti-microbial properties on existing lesions.
Directions for use:
- Every morning and evening: pump a small amount of cleanser into the palm of the hand and massage into moistened face and neck area. Gently remove product by splashing with water and pat face dry.