St. Barth Roucou Sun Milk (SPF10) is a low protection milk for the body. The fruits of the roucou shrub contain seeds of an intense red that the indigenous people of the Caribbean have been using since the dawn of time to protect themselves from the sun, heat, mosquitoes and salt water. The effectiveness of roucou seed is scientifically proven: the pro-vitamin A contained in it stimulates the production of melanin to accelerate the natural process of tanning and, during exposure to the sun, activates the natural defense mechanism of the skin. The roucou seed extract used for this exceptional line of solar is obtained through a special patented cold process that allows to keep the active ingredients of the plant as unaltered as possible.
- High protection against UVB and infrared rays, UVA protection (at least 90%) according to Australian standards
- Zinc oxide mineral solar filter limits the risk of allergy
- Thanks to the non-greasy consistency, all the products of the line, in cream and lotion, are easily applied and do not clog pores
- Products based on marigold flower extract, almond oil and beeswax, with a calming and nourishing action
- Reduction of skin redness
- High content of vitamin E, which neutralizes free radicals and stimulates cell renewal.