Ecooking Sun Oil SPF 30 is a high protection body oil. Sun Oil SPF 30 features an "upside-down" spray that allows it to be easily sprayed in all directions and thus reach all parts of the body, this nourishing oil is a sunscreen containing three broad-spectrum chemical filters that protect against UVA and UVB rays by penetrating the skin, where they absorb UV rays, preventing radiation from damaging it. In particular, UVA protection defends it from premature aging and UVB protection from the sun's harmful rays. Sun Oil SPF 30 is rich in moisturizing and nourishing oils, and vitamin E. Developed and manufactured in Denmark with a high SPF factor, it is water-resistant, non-greasy and absorbs easily. Suitable for all skin types, certified hypoallergenic, vegan, dermatologically tested and fragrance-free. Apply generous amounts of Sun Oil 10-15 minutes before each sun exposure, taking care to reapply after bathing to avoid sunburn.
- Organic almond oil that preserves the skin barrier while helping skin stay hydrated.
- Organic jojoba oil that moisturizes and softens skin.
- Natural vitamin E, a strong antioxidant, which protects against free radicals and provides hydration.
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, a chemical filter that protects the skin from UVA rays, free free radicals and sun damage.
- Ethylhexyl Triazone, an effective and water-resistant UVB filter with strong absorption.
- Dietylhexyl Butamido Triazone, a broad-spectrum UV filter that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.