Ecooking Sunscreen Body SPF 50 is a very high protection body cream. Body protection containing three broad-spectrum chemical filters that protect against UVA and UVB rays by penetrating the skin, where they absorb UV rays, thus preventing radiation from damaging it. In particular, UVA protection defends it from premature aging, and UVB protection protects it from the sun's harmful rays. Sunscreen for the body SPF 50 is enriched with moisturizing, nourishing and soothing ingredients such as Q10 and squalene. Developed and manufactured in Denmark with a high SPF factor, it is water-resistant and easy to apply, plus it absorbs easily, is non-greasy and leaves no white residue. Suitable for all skin types, certified hypoallergenic, vegan, dermatologically tested and fragrance-free. Apply sunscreen 10 to 15 minutes before each sun exposure, taking care to reapply after bathing to avoid sunburn, and several times a day to ensure complete effectiveness.
- Q10 that improves skin texture and makes it firmer and softer.
- Natural vitamin E, a strong antioxidant, which protects against free radicals and gives hydration.
- Natural squalene, which keeps the skin hydrated and improves its elasticity.
- Organic aloe vera that promotes hydration, improves elasticity and strengthens the skin from within.
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, a chemical filter that protects the skin from UVA rays, free radicals and sun damage.
- Ethylhexyl Triazone, an effective and water-resistant UVB filter with strong absorption.
- Dietylhexyl Butamido Triazone, a broad-spectrum UV filter that protects against both UVB and UVA II
- Zinc oxide, a physical filter that protects the skin by creating a thin barrier that reflects the sun's rays sunlight.