Ecooking Sunscreen Face SPF 50 is a very high protection face cream. This face protection contains three broad-spectrum chemical filters that protect against UVA and UVB rays penetrate the skin, where they absorb UV rays, thus preventing radiation from damaging it. In particular, the UVA protection works against premature aging, and the UVB protection protects it from the sun's harmful rays. Sunscreen for the face SPF 50 is enriched with a valuable Swedish seaweed that keeps the skin moisturized and protects it from pollution and UV rays, also increases the SPF of the sunscreen. Developed and manufactured in Denmark with a high SPF factor, Sunscreen for the face SPF 50 is water-resistant and easy to apply, plus it absorbs quickly, is non-greasy and leaves no white residue. Suitable for all skin types, certified hypoallergenic, vegan, dermatologically tested and fragrance-free.
- Natural Swedish seaweed that moisturizes the skin and protects it from pollution and UV rays. It also increases the SPF of sunscreen.
- Organic aloe vera that promotes hydration, improves elasticity and strengthens the skin from within.
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, a chemical filter that protects the skin from UVA rays, free radicals and sun damage.
- Ethylhexyl Triazone, an effective and water-resistant UVB filter with strong absorption.
- Dietylhexyl Butamido Triazone, a broad-spectrum UV filter that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Zinc oxide, a physical filter that protects the skin by creating a thin barrier that reflects the rays sunlight.